As part of the Safer City Streets initiative, the International Transport Forum (ITF) organises a series of webinars to share best practice for urban road safety. The webinars will explore the policy toolkit for the elimination of serious and fatal crashes. This includes speed management, street design, predictive analytics, procurement and the engagement of a wide range of stakeholders.
This first webinar session will focus on the Vision Zero agenda in London, one of the cities showcased in the recent ITF publication on Best Practice for Urban Road Safety. Actors engaged with reducing road danger in London will debate the successes, difficulties and lessons learnt from this multi-agency commitment.
- Young Tae Kim, Secretary General, International Transport Forum
- Andrew Cox, Detective Superintendent, Roads and Transport Policing Command
- Stuart Reid, Director, Vision Zero, Transport for London
- Victoria Lebrec, Head of Policy, Campaigns and Communications, RoadPeace
- Bruce McVean, Assistant Director, City Transportation, City of London
- Alexandre Santacreu, Policy Analyst, International Transport Forum