Welcome to the registration page of the 15th meeting of the OECD Water Governance Initiative. The objectives of the meeting are :
- To share knowledge and learn from WGI members on the latest projects, publications and events on water governance;
- To advance towards the 9th World Water Forum agenda and COP 26;
- To dive into water resilience at city-basin level, exploring opportunities linked to the blue and circular economy and nature-based solutions;
- To build the next generation agenda on "water for sustainability", based on contributions from the youth community;
- To advance with the implementation of the OECD Principles on Water Govenance, through impact indicators and the capacity development toolkit.